Buy a Home Today
Are you in the market to buy a home? You've reached the right place. Contact us today or do a simple home search - give us a call when the time is right. Below is some useful information if you have further questions feel free to give me a call at 559-593-8302!
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Are you a first time buyer?
Your first home search can be a bit of a hazel, I hope you found our website to be unique and helpful. Buying a home is a big decision to say the least and not having someone to guide you the right way can be a challenge. We are here to help and answer all the questions you may have with many years of experience and happy customers who keep coming back It would be an honor to show you around. Contact us for any questions or comments.
Are you ready for the big move?
Give us a call today - Lets begin the journey.